Panel sessions bring together researchers and/or practitioners with complementary or conflicting perspectives on a research topic or another issue of importance to the field of Design Science Research. Submitted proposals should follow the guidelines below:
- Introduction: General description of the panel or issues to be discussed or debated.
- Controversial Issues and Panelists’ Positions: Issues that will be discussed and the names of those who will take opposing viewpoints.
- Panel Structure: Description of timing of the session and the format of interaction among participants and with the audience.
- Participation Statement: A statement that all participants have made a commitment to attend the conference and serve on the panel if the panel is accepted.
- Biographies: A brief description of each participant’s background, including expertise related to the topic and views of the issues.